No announcement yet.

Lonestar Beats All Odds, Lives To Turn 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can still turn on the Ol' Bucher Charm. Better not let her see the pics from the San Diego Piss-up, it might scare her away.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I was legally allowed to purchase alcohol before Lonestar

Happy Birthday!
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Just be glad it's only your TEETH they want.

'I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy' -Tobey Maguire
        -30-

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
          I was legally allowed to purchase alcohol before Lonestar

Happy Birthday!
          A small price to pay to live in a Better country.

*waits for David Floyd to come in and start ranting about drinking age limit.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday Lonestar!!!
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Happy birthday, you wild animal.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

happy birthday!
                  "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Working...
                  X