Annoying Siblings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Siblings...

Am I alone or does anyone else have a sibling, younger or older, that just cant seem to keep from making a noise any longer than a few seconds. Wether it be talking, humming, whistling, moving stuff around, stomping, does it just seem like they are alway making noise?

Personaly I have a sister that is always talking or moving stuff around. Quite frequently she'll yell at our pets when they are trying to get her attention, but only when it is quiet. She wont yell at them if there are people over and shes talking to them or if the tv or stereo is on. And when its quiet I can see it in her eyes shes just looking for a reason to talk, like just now. Im sitting here at the computer all nice and quiet and she goes to walk out the door and what does she do? She tells me to make sure the animals are fed and have water and tells me to take them outside sometime today. I am the only person in our house that does those things, and she knows it. I hate being related to people, they get annoying after 16 years...

two words: duct tape
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I think that is how my sister may think of me every so often
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

*raises hand*

I'm pretty sure you just descirbed my sister aswell, Space.

Comment

Everybody in my family fidgets, so while my brother does keep doing things like snapping his fingers or humming or whatever (now he plays with his wedding ring), I can't say that I blame him, because I do the same thing. (I've found that chewing gum helps the rest of me to hold still, though.)
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

There any alcohol in the house?
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Does anyone happen to own an island where we could all ship our siblings?

Comment

ooh, and then my other sister. Me and my oldest sister are like best friends, but when shes gets bored and Im doing something, like reading doing homework or playing a game she'll talk to me. I'll give her short answers because Im doing something and then she'll explode and start asking me why Im pissed at her!

Comment

Originally posted by trickey
                  Does anyone happen to own an island where we could all ship our siblings?
                  You mean an island where they could ship us? (being sibling and all)
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

my younger sister (21... today is her birthday in fact) is a drama queen and cannot accept even the littlest bit of criticism or suggestion without turning into a psycho-hose-beast...
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

at least you are not an only child.

I was not either. I'm actually kind of glad. It would seem lonely to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                        my younger sister (21... today is her birthday in fact) is a drama queen and cannot accept even the littlest bit of criticism or suggestion without turning into a psycho-hose-beast...
                        Isn't that normal female behaviour?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

U should try being youngest of 5 brothers & growing up w/ your siblings out of the house already due to extenuatting sp?cicumstances

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

U should try being youngest of 5 brothers & growing up w/ your siblings out of the house already due to extenuatting sp?circumstances

Comment

Isn't that normal female behaviour?
                              This is beyond "normal" female behavior.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X