Tea!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea!!

The UK Tea & Infusions Association is an independent non-profit making body dedicated to promoting tea and its unique story for the benefit of those who produce, sell and enjoy tea the world over.

I find this site highly amusing. Like the way they have a fit girl and she's sitting in a cup of tea . Now tea really does look sexy

Filthy little midget better not be sitting naked in any cups of tea of mine.

And it's the x-files iced tea drinking game!

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

I can't believe that we have a Tea Council in this country. Do you think they're always violently competing with the Coffee Council for funding?
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Just wait till the beverage wars...

Comment

Filthy little midget better not be sitting naked in any cups of tea of mine.

You could have mentioned that she isn't cute. Now my mouse is 1 click closer to death, and it need not have happened.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

filth.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm willing to bet that they'll resemble the West Side Story in some form or another.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                I can't believe that we have a Tea Council in this country. Do you think they're always violently competing with the Coffee Council for funding?
                Believe it or not, there is much competition for the job of preofessional tea taster. These people are based close to the plantations and have the terribly difficult job of quality control.

Coffee drinkers or non-graduates need not apply.
                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

how can you tell she's fit? she looks old to me, well middle aged anyway which is still old to me. and really dont post pictures of naked chicks in consumable liquids unless they look good! You're ruining my appitite!

Comment

I wasn't being serious. I really hoped someone would get that...

The instructions for how to make teapot bongs are quite disturbing...

Comment

tea.

Good stuff, better than coffee.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

tea.

Good stuff, better than coffee.
                        far better, although coffee is far more effective for that caffine kick.

Comment

Working...
                        X