No announcement yet.

I'm With Stupid Eleven: Win One For The Gipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then there was light...I mean real light, like the kind that isn't fluorescent in an office with no windows, and thus, Kirn sent his answers. And they were good...
    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

fookin' sent mine, didn't I.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

just get to the answers already

cmmon you know were all waiting for them

and we're running out of ways to bump the thread too

+0
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I'll close the polls in a little over two hours and post the answers before I go to bed. Raise objections now if you've got 'em. (Submissions have slowed to a trickle over the past day and a half. I'd be surprised if there are any more.)
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I OBJECT!

Oh.. nevermind.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I most definitely do not object. I mean, this thread was unbumped for a whole twelve hours, it's been a slow round...
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

There was a flurry of PM's at the very beginning, after which it quickly tapered off.

Polls are closed. Let me sort this shizznit out, and I'll make the results thread.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

So we shot our load early then?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm eager to see if I made the bottom.
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I never read page 2 ! Sent !!!
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

A bit late, Sparky. The results went up 20 minutes ago...
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Did I Win ?!?
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                          X