Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian rapper freestyles for 8 hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaglo
    It's a hard day's word.

I wonder how much he consumed water (or some other beverage) during the performance?
    They say he managed to sip on a couple of 40's and take some bites of fried chicken inbetween words....

Comment

Was he straight trippin' or was he representin?

Comment

Re: Canadian rapper freestyles for 8 hours...

Originally posted by Albert Speer

aint that something? rapping off the top of your head for 8 hours straight!
        No not really........U should talk to a BULL*******

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          CanRap sucks some serious ass, by the way.
          Really?

I'm not much of a rap fan, but alot of what I've seen of Canadian rap seems at least on par with American stuff.

I mean... I'd rather listen to K-Os than "fitty sen".

But I really don't know anything about rap; I am deep in hick territory here.

"Might be... a little duuuust on the bot-tle."
          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

I don't like either kind, but US rap seems to me like it's more "genuine". Remove the fact that the artists are representatives of a severely underprivileged class and you're only left with ****ty music. That's what CanRap is.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Freestyle rap?

Somebody rambled senselessly for 8 hours and gets in the record books?

I should've entered my grandma for that.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Freestyle rap?

Somebody rambled senselessly for 8 hours and gets in the record books?

I should've entered my grandma for that.

Comment

Asher:

if your grandmother can rhyme constantly...
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

" Conceit, arrogance, and egotism are the essentials of patriotism." - Emma Goldman

William Seward Burroughs
                    February 5, 1914 - August 2, 1997 R.I.P. Uncle Bill, you are missed.

Comment

Re: Canadian rapper freestyles for 8 hours...

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                      aint that something? rapping off the top of your head for 8 hours straight!
                      Uh, no. That's nothing. Last night I f***ed my girl for 8 hours straight. Now THATS something...

Comment

Working...
                      X