Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dontrell Willis gone in the 3rd. Ha HA! (MLB jibber jabber thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontrell Willis gone in the 3rd. Ha HA! (MLB jibber jabber thread)

After a rain delay, the Cubs have just chased Dontrell Willis in the 3rd. Perhaps reality is catching up with Mr. NL-Flash-in-the-Pan.

Zambrano and Gruzelienik(I can't spell this name worth a damn) were on base (2nd and 1st respectively) when Trinidad Hubbard hit a double to score Zambrano. With runners on 2nd and 3rd, Sosa hit an infield hit, which Willis pushed out of bounds on a dive play, for which he had no throw. Alou came up to bat and slapped a double... scoring Hubbard. Then, with men on 2nd and 3rd again, Karros hit a double, making the score 5-0. Then Willis gets pulled... cut to commercial.

this is a generic MLB thread since not many people will talk baseball... so feel free to comment on Willis, or chat about other MLB news.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Tom Glavine is 0-4 against the Braves this year.

Comment

Tom Glavine is 0-4 against the Braves this year.
      That's awesome. I suspect the Braves will be the NL World Series team. That's got to suck for Tommy G.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Flash-in-the-pan, yy ass.
        If you had even a spark, you'd have room to talk,
        much less a flash.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So I can't have an opinion on baseball because I'm not an All-Star pitcher? That's a stupid assertion.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have Dontrelle on all my fantasy teams, I'll take his 9-2 record any day of the week. Btw, why are you gloating? The kid doesn't deserve that. He's quite humble about his success...

Comment

Btw, why are you gloating?
              I like Dontrell... I hate all the Dontrell ass-lickers... especially the ones that make fun of the Cubs saying they knew all along he would be good. Not even Dontrell thought he was good. Those people need to shut up.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I went out for a walk when the game went to a rain delay... came back, and the score was 9 - 1... go cubs... and go zambrano, because I have him in my fantasy league. I also have Wood and Prior... talk about faith in a pitching staff
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

w00t Ming... my buddy has both Willis and Zambrano on his fantasy team... what a position he's in!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I hate that when I have two pitchers going against each other. I usually sit one of them, and I hope I guess right
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

I hate that when I have two pitchers going against each other. I usually sit one of them, and I hope I guess right
                      yeah that always sucks... I haven't played any fantasy sports in a few years... I get too obsessed
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It gives me a reason to watch some of those meaningless non Chicago team games.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                        X