It just keeps getting better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just keeps getting better.

Yesterday, I received more good news from Eastern Illinois University.

Not only will I be a paid intern in the Illinois Regional Archival Department, but now, I will be a paid graduate assistant in the History Department.

My work is paying off.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

damn gay people, taking all of our jobs.

congrats.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Comment

Yeah, congrats At least some of us get rich
        Blah

Comment

Good going MrFun!

Comment

Thanks for the congrats guys -- what is new with you guys anyway?

Comment

Eastern
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I once made out with a girl from Eastern. Sadly I didn't get her drunk enough for sex.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

This thread went from joyful to downright pathetic.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    This thread went from joyful to downright pathetic.
                    I never thought communists could post pathetic remarks until now.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      I once made out with a girl from Eastern. Sadly I didn't get her drunk enough for sex.
                      Take a page from the Illinois Enema Bandit bro!
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                      X