What to do if the police...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if the police...

...put up "Do Not Cross" signs all over the entry to your home.

Right now there's about a dozen of them combing my back alley for spent brass.

Don't ask me for casualties, don't accuse me, because I was out when the incident happened.

Just wanted to ask - what would YOU do if you came home and the cops didn't want you to walk the last 10 yards to your front door?
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Do it anyway, it's your house. Or make them pay to put you up in a hotel. And pick up your bar tab at the hotel.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Grab a cup of coffee, follow the lead detective around and start asking questions!

Comment

So what did you do...?
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I'm waiting on a few replies before letting the cat out of the bag...

Talking of which, my cat isn't home. Hope he wasn't caught in the crossfire.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Go to your local.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I would find a cop who looked in charge and ask what is going on and tell them that you want to know because you live in this neighborhood. But...don't keep us in suspense. What happened?
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

OK, just heard a report... kid got shot in the leg. Kind of like a punishment beating, pretty comon for this neck of the woods.

To get past the police tape, all I did was ask nicely, pointing out I lived right where the tape was. After a bit of humming and hahhing I got the green light.

Without it I'd have just jumped over the back fence anyway.

Drama over, no fatalities, and that'll teach a young snotnose not to carry a replica and expect to get respect for it.

Comment

Hope the kitty comes back soon, safe and sound.

Comment

Do you live in Birmingham?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Rough neighborhood.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I remember someone (the son of a professional footballer no less..) shooting someone in the arse at our high school.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The next I heard about this guy was that he got thrown petrol over him and set on fire.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Do you live in Birmingham?
                            Oh no. Statiscally my neighbourhood is much worse than that.

I like it though.

Comment

Is that Detroit? East London is like that too.

Someone burned up and died in my garage 3 mos. ago, and I just heard about it a few days ago from a woman who smelled the smoke, dialed 911, couldn't get through, then had to drive down to the fire department to tell them something was on fire in the garage.

The man subsequently died, and the only comment I can get out of anyone is that an 'unfortunate accident' occured on that night, with no details whatsoever.
                              -30-

Comment

Working...
                              X