Fedorov To Ducks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You spell it wrong, Sava
    heh, sorry Serb, not a knock on Russians... I spelled it wrong on purpose because he played for Detroit, and I am a Chicago Blackhawks fan... Sir-gay meaning Sir of ... well... gayness. Which, unfortunately, is an insult in American society. You see Serb, American society is so bigoted that it turns normally inoquous terms into insults just to spite groups that don't conform to conservative social mores.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

F*ck you, Sava. My name is Sergei too.

Why the hell do you think my nick is Ser.B. ?

Comment

F*ck you, Sava. My name is Sergei too.
        haha Serb, calm yourself... this is about bashing a top player of a rival team... not making fun of russians

Why the hell do you think my nick is Ser.B
        I thought you were Serbian.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm Siberian whose name is Sergei and whose family name starts with letter "B", you silly bear.

Comment

I'm Siberian whose name is Sergei and whose family name starts with letter "B", you silly bear.
            You should change your name to "SerB" then... I thought you were one of my countrymen...

Ñåðá ñàìîçâàíåö
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

dammit I don't have cyrilic font!
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                You should change your name to "SerB" then... I thought you were one of my countrymen...
                Serb is easier to type.
                dammit I don't have cyrilic font!
                Then how you typed this:
                "Ñåðá ñàìîçâàíåö "
                -Ot samozvanza slyshu.

Comment

oh so you can read that... for some reason it come up as jibberish on my computer...

Ñåðáû ïðåâîñõîäÿò Ðîññèéñêèõ ñîáàê
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sergei is a Siberian whose family name starts with "B",
                    Sava is the Scapegoat, as happy as can be.
                    Imran is a Devil, Cinch might be a Flamer,
                    Veda should Gopher coprophagy.

I would never be lucky enough to be named 'Sergei'. If I had the last name Federov, my parents would have named me Ralph or Bertrand or something equally uncool, thus damning my nonexistent hockey career in its zygotic stages.
                    -30-

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      oh so you can read that... for some reason it come up as jibberish on my computer...

Ñåðáû ïðåâîñõîäÿò Ðîññèéñêèõ ñîáàê

"Serbs are superior in comparison with dogs of Russians. "

You are better than our dogs? Good for you.

Comment

MORE Hockey News:

Numminen to Stars in three-team trade
                        WebPosted Tue Jul 22 17:06:52 2003
                        CBC SPORTS ONLINE - An era ended and a new one began for veteran defenceman Teppo Numminen on Tuesday.

Numminen, who has spent his entire 15-year NHL career with the Phoenix Coyotes/Winnipeg Jets organization, was dealt to the Dallas Stars as part of a three-way trade, which also saw defenceman Darryl Sydor moved to the Columbus Blue Jackets and centre Mike Sillinger shipped to the Phoenix Coyotes.

The Jackets acquired two-time all-star Sydor in exchange for Sillinger and a second-round draft pick in 2004.

The Stars then moved Sillinger to the Coyotes in exchange for Numminen, whose $4.5-million US contract for next season was too expensive for Phoenix.

The Coyotes also received a conditional draft pick from the Stars.

Numminen, 35, leaves the Coyotes as the franchise's leader in games played (1,098), and ranks first among defencemen in team history in goals (108), assists (426) and points (534).

He had six goals, 24 assists and an even-rating in 78 games last season.

"Teppo Numminen has literally been our franchise player," Coyotes general manager Mike Barnett said in a release. "He is a first-class individual. He has been an on-ice leader and a role model for all of our players.

"We will always remember his 15 years of service and dedication to this organization."

Numminen has been the team's captain for the past two seasons and has notched at least 30 points the last six seasons.

"Teppo Numminen is a talented player who adds veteran leadership and experience to our defensive corps," Stars GM Doug Armstrong said in a statement.

"He plays a solid game on both ends of the ice and is the consummate professional. We're very excited to add him to our team."

The Coyotes will save money in the deal as Sillinger is set to earn $1.8 million US next season.

The Jackets, who earlier this month signed free agents Todd Marchant and Trevor Letowski, added more to their payroll with Sydor due to earn $3.5 million next season.

Last season, Sydor recorded five goals and 31 assists with 40 penalty minutes and was plus-22 in 81 games with the Stars.

In 863 career games with the Stars and Los Angeles Kings, the 31-year-old Sydor has collected 82 goals and 323 assists for 405 points with 598 penalty minutes.

"Darryl Sydor is a perfect fit for our hockey club and I am ecstatic that we were able to bring him to Columbus," Blue Jackets GM Doug MacLean said in a statement.

"Not only is he an excellent puck mover and strong power play performer, but he is a winner having won a Memorial Cup championship in juniors and a Stanley Cup with the Stars."

Sillinger, 32, joined the Blue Jackets as a free agent prior to the 2001-02 season and registered 38 goals and 48 assists in 155 games with the club.

Sillinger has 153 goals and 221 assists in 753 career NHL games with Columbus, Ottawa, Florida, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Vancouver, Anaheim and Detroit.

Columbus is shaping up to be a somewhat noteworthy team as of late... and Numminen is a good grab for the Stars, but he still ain't no Hatcher.
                        "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                        "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                        "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

American society is so bigoted that it turns normally inoquous terms into insults just to spite groups that don't conform to conservative social mores.

Which Sava perpetuates, so he really isn't that concerned about it .

Sergei is a Siberian whose family name starts with "B",
                          Sava is the Scapegoat, as happy as can be.
                          Imran is a Devil, Cinch might be a Flamer,
                          Veda should Gopher coprophagy.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                          X