No announcement yet.

The Atkins diet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to point out at 6'1" and 225lbs I'm not a lardbutt. At least I don't think so. Still I'd like to get back down to 185lbs which is what I weighted when I was in the Army and when I was in college. Since graduating from college I no longer had the time (and let's face it the disipline) to run 5 days a week like I used to plus I have greatly increased my income so I ended up eatting out and/or drinking a lot more then when my nutritional intake consisted mainly of ramen noodles.

I'm using Atkins (which is low carb not no carb; you can have nonstarchy veggies) and resumming my former excersize program to get me back to where I want to be.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

EAT A GAY BABY WHALE FOR JESUS!

SAVE ME JEEBUS!
      -30-

Comment

We've all been envious of the folks who can eat anything in the world, in significant quantities, and never gain a pound. That's been tied to genetics.
        I reckon most people, given the choice, would not prefer to be like that.

People like that do not choose the size they are. Others do choose, even if that choice sometimes leads to unsatisfactory results.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Thank god for those diet lemon coke cans.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

..which you shouldn't drink on Atkins.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
            X