Oh Susie Q, baby I love you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Susie Q, baby I love you

I think it's time to reveal the latest design from my Punisher Weapon Systems (PWS).

It's called the Hail Mary Hunter, or Susie Q.

It's a light vehicle, able to bring firepower from hell.
    Attached Files
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Do you want a cookie?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

A cookie.

That's very nice, Pekka.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The idea is to have closer to 60 tubes able to shoot granades and/or chemical agents. It is highly mobile, light vehicle. Fast, but it's not too big with armours. It is for 3 persons, one who drives it, one who uses the tubes and one for the machine gun.

The idea is, that you don't have to aim with this beast.
        I got the idea from CCRs song 'I like the way you walk, I like the way you talk'.. because it's fast and it talks LOUD!

So you don't aim, you just make sure it has enough granades so the tubes won't run out of ammo. And you help to feed ammo to the machine gun guy. It relies on speed, and that it will create lots of power fast. It is to be used in cities. NO for open fields, big no no.
        It is not very safe, because it is an easy target, but it's hella fast and you just make sure you are driving good and shooting a lot. It is assault vehicle.

Secondary use is to dig a foxhole to it, as a defensive weapon. Use only frontal tubes (about 20) and fire rapid granade attacks. Oh, and the tubes are naturally machine gun types of too, fully automatic, able to shoot lots of granades at fast pace. Recommended packing is closer to 1000 granades, because it shoots fastand doesn't aim. It's not very big vechicle, so it's uncomfortable to ride and not much spare space. The bigger versions carry more ammunition for your pleasure.

It is also so, that it can shoot chemical agents, so you can fill it up with air supplies so you won't get it yourself.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Hey I KNOW IT LOOKS REDICILOUS! I'm poor with drawing. However it is not a toy! I have some specs right here, and I know I can make it work. But I'll let questions come so I can answer them..
          In da butt.

Comment

Nurse! NURSE!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The feeding system is automatic, and you can control it with your computer what tubes are used, and how fast it shoots. So the guy just uses the computer and helps the machine gun guy.

Accuracy is not the strongest point, but you should be able to go super fast with this baby in tough terrain.
              In da butt.

Comment

It's an initial artist conception drawing.
                I understand.
                Not bad. I wouldn't want it coming towards me.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I first thought it could be remote controlled, just like RC cars, but it would be kind of.. too hard to control it, since it's supposed to be FAST driving only. Just order the artillery to fire couple of rounds, support fire and at the same time drive this baby to the gates of the city and open the gates of hell. I reckon sending 10 of these babies will do lots of damage. If not destroyed, they'd give at least 10 000 granades in few minutes after artillery hits them and support fire. Then finish it off with air support, carpet bombing and maybe napalm. Then send in the troops to finish the survivors.

I know it sounds cruel, but it's effective.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Just give me the enemy, the city to invade, civilians evacuated, all my babies from my weapons designs, guys who knows how to use them and traditional weaponry to back it up and let me handle the strategy. We may call it 'Operation Overkill'.
                    In da butt.

Comment

I think Susie Q's visit to the dermothologist is long overdue.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Forget about it 'surrender or we will release the dogs!'.. That's old school.. it's 'SURRENDER OR WE WILL UNLEASH SUSIE Q!'.. Yeah...
                        In da butt.

Comment

What is dermothologist?

And I must make it clear, that this is not all round weapon. This is only to be used under certain circumtances.. It's not very good at traditional fighting.
                          In da butt.

Comment

just come to my babe thread, and post picks of your favouritest looking women.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Naturally this baby is equipped with GPS systems and the works, so the war room can effectively follow the invasion, and see the bigger picture. Every vehicle is recommended to have at least one person to be it's 'eyes' outside, so they can communicate effectively directly to the driver 'go left, right, forward 100 meters'.. etc.. and can order 'SHOOT' 'HOLD FIRE' etc.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X