No announcement yet.

Crimes Against Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just another example of people with too much time on their hands Their delusional elitism might make them feel special, but everyone else simply ignores them Their babble is taken for exactly what it is - babble!

Comment

Let's make a game out of this!

Let's see...

Soldier Joe was fighting really well.
      Soldier Private Joeman Samuels displayed courageous and exemplary performance at the battle of Insertsomefrenchwordhere.

Could you hand me an apple?
      If you do have the mental energy to muster up your physical energy to discontinue what you are doing, would you transfer a malus pumila from that container onto my circular glass disc please?

I have a question
      I wish to make an inquery.

Let's watch TV!
      Let us sit down and watch the television set!

Kick the ball!!!! Quickly!!!
      Attempt to make an energy transfer from you to the ball by making physical contact with as much speed as you can muster with the intent to send the ball through the air!!!!

The Russians are coming!!!
      The decendants of the Eastern European tribe of Rus are attempting to create disharmony!!!

Well....I want a fairy for Christmas!!!
      I will wish to have a fairy on the day of the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Oh say can you see, by the dawns early light?
      Oh say are you capable of visualizing within your visual processing center, when the sun begins to enter our vision?

Death to America!
      Cecession of life to the United States of America!!!!

You try.

EDIT: Yes, all of this is more specific and to the point but...It's simply not required. Now some people do tend to "fluff" up their messages, but sometimes people go a bit too far I'm sure everyone knows what they mean when they yell "Death to America!" without being more specific
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
      X