Weird coincidences...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird coincidences...

whats some weird coincidences involving you?

for me, there's a new freestyle from philly rapper Cassidy where as the beat is starting, he says, "Ramsey, I see you" (ramsey is my first name remember) and then starts the freestyle with "Just cause I was a fascist bastard, why'd yall have me blasted?"

now, Cassidy is only about two years older than me and we lived in the same neighbourhood and he went to the local high school i would've gone to had i not gone to a magnet school but i don't know the man at all... apparently, he knows someone named Ramsey who was there at the studio when he was freestyling and he happened to begin his verse with that fascist line...

a hell of a coincidence, eh? surprised the hell out of me when i heard it.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Ramsey, cool name! There are no coincidences though, everything happens for a reason.
    I have had hundreds, thousands even. But I can't really remember any for the purposes of this thread. Maybe I will think of some tommorrow.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yeah, like last year I met this guy who's name was Josh, and I was like, I knew a kid named Josh in the first grade! What a coincidence! I didn't realise people still named their kids Josh!
      -30-

Comment

Riiiiiiight.
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Assmonkey.
          -30-

Comment

Here's another coincidence: I wonder how many people have to bail out now for a date?
            -30-

Comment

With Josh?
              Life and death is a grave matter;
              all things pass quickly away.
              Each of you must be completely alert;
              never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

yall didnt think my story was weird at all?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Maybe you have a reputation you don't know about.

And Ramsey is definitely a cool name.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ramsey was the first name of one of the 9/11 terrorists...

Comment

Nope, I haven't heard from Josh since the 3rd grade. I musta scared him off.

Come to think of it, he was 2 years older than me AND we lived in the same neighbourhood! Maybe Josh was a terrorist!!

No, wait, that doesn't make any sense. He's Jewish. Can you imagine? With a name like 'Josh'?!?
                      -30-

Comment

Let's see 'Josh' short for Joshua… Hey, there's a guy in the Bible named that. You know, Jericho and all that. Is that a weird coincidence or what?
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Ramsey was the first name of one of the 9/11 terrorists...
                          That's something to be proud of...
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's something to be proud of...
                            hes not proud of it (unless Im mistaken) its a coincidence

Comment

I cant think of any coincidences that have happend to me lately, but they happen every now and then. I get deja vous all the time, does that count?

(is that how to spell deja vous?)

Comment

Working...
                              X