JEesh some people can be RUDE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEesh some people can be RUDE

I was waiting for my turn to get some money from ATM. It was located in front of the bank, outside. Then, a car starts to back up slowly. It just comes and comes, but slowly. I'm starting to watch it like 'what the hell you think you're doing'. The car soon starts to be very near the line, and about to drive us over. THis grandma is just trying to get something from the car floor, not even watching where she's going! Fortunately she's coming real slow, slower than walking pace. But, she is not stopping so I knock on his trunk so she would realise not to drive over us. Then what happens..*WROOM* ! Only for couple of feet though, then she hits the brakes. I was like wtf, and it scared the crap out of me. I managed to jump back a little, so I wasn't hurt, but my elbow hit the trunk so it's a bit swollen now.
    People are watching and she opens the door and yells '#"¤#"&% ARE YOU STANDING THERE YOU "#¤%("#¤% QUIT BANGING ON MY CAR YOU #2¤)("#¤8"' ' and then she just drives away. Some people...

I know she was maybe scared too, and reacted in weird and aggressive way but.. damn.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

what's up with old people an driving these days?
    CSPA

Comment

hi ,

well thats the modern world , ....

wanna bet she would have been kind if someone was wearing a uniform of some sorts , .....

you did wish her a happy or nice day , did ya , ....

have a great weekend
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I don't know.. I'm really worried about my grandpa. He drives good, but his perception is getting really bad. I was scared when I was in his car last week. He drives kind of slow, but he doesn't look pedestrians and other cars too good. I told my dad about this and my aunt, and they were agreeing with me. But he denies it.. I think we should get his keyes away before he hurts himself and other people too.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

panag, I don't know if it would have helped .

I was agitated but when she opened the door and started shouting at me, I was just overwhelmed with the aggression and watched her going with my mouth open in disbelief. I didn't say anything to her..

I did mumble some nasty things when she left though

Have a great weekend as well.
          In da butt.

Comment

I want them to tighten up on driving privliges.
            Lot of people out there that don't need to be.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: JEesh some people can be RUDE

Originally posted by Pekka
              I know she was maybe scared too, and reacted in weird and aggressive way but.. damn.
              I doubt if she was scared. More likely she was an irresponsible rude *****.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think they should just cut people off from driving when they turn 65 or so.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Me too. It's not a right, it's a privilidge. She wasn't THAT old, but past middle age already. But you shouldn't drive when you're trying to grab something from the floor, in crowded parking lot. Can happen to anyone, but.. not responsible. I got her license plate number, I don't know if I should call to police or not. I wouldn't call normally, but since my elbow is a bit smashed up and I'll have to pay some money to get it checked out, AND she was too rude to begin with.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Kidicous, well not scared but you know.. shocked.
                    In da butt.

Comment

I feel that it is a hazard for me to drive while Asian, female and easily-distracted. I come from what I perceive as a loOong line of very, very bad Asian female drivers.
                      -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
                        I feel that it is a hazard for me to drive while Asian, female and easily-distracted. I come from what I perceive as a loOong line of very, very bad Asian female drivers.
                        hi ,

so thats why you always take a cab or the bus , ....

have a great weekend
                        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

It's been said before:

Soylent Green...
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                          X