Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Histronic Apolyton Moments

Everyone:

No, not "historic" like that *other* thread. I really do mean histronics. What have been some of the most memorable moments in 'Poly history when it comes to posters having histronics over something?

Gatekeeper
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

I poop on this thread.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Heh. It's already started ...
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

Comment

Just wait until Fez see it..................
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

That should should be histrionic...........
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'd say every time zylka starts a thread.....
            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Well, I dunno if this thread will remain on Page 1 long enough for the Fezster to see it and, uh, well, respond appropriately.

Gatekeeper

(P.S. On topic, I'd say a lot of the political and economic threads can go into histronics, but it's more common in the various foreign policy threads. Which is why I prefer to post the occasional odd-ball threads, such as the one I have to hold until Sunday night dealing with Atlantis in the Black Sea due to an embargo ...)

Comment

I'd say one would be my discussions with Serb over anything related to World War 2.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

*bump* for Fez

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

That circumcision thread. *shudder* That got mad.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I'd say this thread will be toast.
                      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Try to convince MtG that guns are a good thing.
                        Ok, that doesn't fit.
                        Try telling him that Mexico really doesn't want to be a Texas addition.
                        No, that doesn't work.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Tell Sloww that it's not pronounced 'y'all'.

Comment

HEY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Anything about asylum gets Bods het up. Actually anything to the left of Genghis Khan gets Bods het up
                              Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                              Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Working...
                              X