• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't quite lao tsu.

our eyes freak him out.

B♭3

Comment

I'm red-green colour blind. All y'all look the same colour to me.
      -30-

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003
        King had it right. Judge people by the content of their character, not by the color of their skin. If only his followers could do that...
        His followers are the ones who do that.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Speer,

It doesn't matter if you don't like people who aren't the same race as you as much as you like people who are the same race. Just be cool with people. Treat them as equals even if you don't like them. Expose yourself to other people who offend you by their race. Sooner or later you will realize that not all of them are bad. Some of them you will actually like. Maybe in the distant future your preferences will go away, but it's not necessary.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Get stuck in a maximum security prison for a few years sharing a cell with a 200kg lifer named Bubba who tells you that you're his new girlfriend. That'll open your, uh, MIND to other cultures and ideas.
            -30-

Comment

Judge and treat people as individuals. Then you won't be a racist. It's that simple.
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
              X