Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celia Cruz abandons us.

Breaking news.
    From the hospital where shes committed. After breast cancer, brain tumor. Agonizing now.

Prayers to Celia. The queen of salsa...may she get lots of AzĂșcar on her following path.

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Celia Cruz with Luciano Pavarotti.
    Attached Files
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Los idiotos, verdad.
      Life and death is a grave matter;
      all things pass quickly away.
      Each of you must be completely alert;
      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Not nice to crap on a death notice thread.

Condolences...
        Life and death is a grave matter;
        all things pass quickly away.
        Each of you must be completely alert;
        never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Terrible news.. a true musical pioneer.

Ignore Zylka (that is common sense policy).
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Well Zylka... looking for another restriction I see... Just chill... you've played enough silly games tonight.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Humor is one thing...

Being rude and crude is another...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yes, in any othewr thread I would have let Zylka know what I thought of his post, but a tribute thread?

Not a chance.

I don't know who this lady is, but I wouldn't be disrespectful to her.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                  Oh, another "morality stuffed down someone elses throat" trip I see?
                  How about stuffing rude comments and sophomoric humor down the throats of someone who posted a thread meant to be a tribute to someone they care about? That's a more acceptable trip?

Sorry to see Celia's failing. Her style is simply unmistakable, and she certainly has class.
                  Tutto nel mondo Ăš burla

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                    Oh, another "morality stuffed down someone elses throat" trip I see?

The owners of this PRIVATE site don't like that kind of crap. And since they do own it, they get to make the rules. DEAL WITH IT.

If you don't like it, I'm sure there are some pedophile forums that would find your comments appropriate and amusing. So take your childish locker room humor somewhere else.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

You... serious about anything...

Play your rude and crude games somewhere else. Because if you continue to play them here, you are toast... again.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

How about stuffing rude comments and sophomoric humor down the throats of someone who posted a thread meant to be a tribute to someone they care about? That's a more acceptable trip?

Ok, the tone of this thread I completely blanked out in my initial jestables. I agree it was too much to insult her at this time and in such a spot. I simply saw the picture, and reacted according to my initial (harmless) remark - fogetting of the morbid circumstances. That was my mistake, and I'm sorry

Comment

Er ZYLKA, quick word of advice - not a good idea to spam wife of mods' thread
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Zylka, you owe me five days from the last time I gave you a week and released you early.

Next time a mod warns you, the procedure is (a) stop what you're doing immediately; (b) shut the **** up then and there.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Hmmm... I see a few posts are now missing... I never had somebody else delete one of my posts before

He's all yours MtG... you can have him.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X