This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I F**king HATE it when...

When my boxers develop holes in the crotch section! I go to buy new ones, and before I know it, I get that feeling of my hanging gardens escaping through that hole! Is that normal, or does my sack really generate that much friction? It bothers me so much I am considering using safety pinning my sack to my leg.
    "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

OMG 2 HOT 2 HANDLE
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I am considering using safety pinning my sack to my leg
      Dont.
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Stop masturbating and you'll stop getting holes in the crotch section
        I contend that we are both Atheists. I just believe in one fewer god then you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you'll understand why I dismiss yours.

Comment

There must be an easier way!
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Boxers != Thongs. With boxers you don't have that problem, so next time go to the mens section when you get underwear
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

1. dont wear boxers with jeans
              2. dont wear boxers with any kind of snug fitting pants
              3. buy cotton boxers, they last longer than silk.
              4. if you buy silk dont wear them during the day, use them as pajamas

Comment

Space05us, or just sleep naked.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

or that, I find it to be more comfortable knowing I cant be molested wihtout being woken up first

Comment

Silly space05us, that's what Anal plugs are for!!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

If you like that feeling, sure.

Comment

go to the animal hospital and ask for spaying.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

That's about enough.

Toast.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X