Differences between your 'Poly personality and your RL personality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences between your 'Poly personality and your RL personality

How do you act differently when you're on 'Polly?

I tend to contribute more to the discussion and post less fake misinterpretations on 'Poly than when I talk. I also often type with my eyes closed, whereas I almost never talk with my eyes closed.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

I'll let the people who have met me answer that.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm just as big an ******* in AR (actual reality) as I am on 'poly, or VR (virtual reality).

I'm 'keepin' it real' for the homies, you know what I'm saying?
      -30-

Comment

i'm alot more outgoing online...and in person, i'm very clumsy and accident prone..i trip and bump into things....
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

I am more humorous, and more of a moron IRL.

scary, isn't it?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Im really a shy guy. I keep to myself and rarely get involved in any discussions unless I really know what Im talking about.

Comment

I think, that there is little difference in my online and offline personalities.
              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

I'm a fairly shy guy. It takes alcohol to get me going. Here I can blather on and on without alcohol

Comment

I'd like to think I'm the same here as in real life, but Provost Harrison is the only person here who can even begin to confirm or deny that, being in the only person here who has met me.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

The only difference is: I talk more here, than IRL
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I'm a shy guy who doesn't talk much.... in IRL.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Heh, I am the other way around. I talk a lot more IRL than i do here. Here I just lurk

Comment

None that I can think of.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm more timid IRL. Although a lot less these days.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm much better looking in real life than I am here.
                              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                              X