My beads handwork arts site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My beads handwork arts site

http://www.gfxw.com/users/beads/ Everything you see on this site in gallery was made by me or my mom Few more gallereies will be added soon. Express your opinion
    money sqrt evil;
    My literacy level are appalling.

Very good.bb:b
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

That's nice. I am not a fan, but these are nice.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Americans, what do you think, would somebody from US or Canada be inrested in buying these items?
        money sqrt evil;
        My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

They are pretty. My daughter would like these I think.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, they're nice. Now sell them by the side of the road like a gypsy.

Comment

Jon can show you how and where.
              He's a Gypsy in good-standing at the local Gypsy Union.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

You won't be laughing once we have the revolution and you're living in the United States of Gypsyland you non-nomadic enemy of the people.

Comment

Damn. I'm glad you're coming back around.
                  I'd see your activity at Nation States.

Comment

Damn hippie.

Actually, that's really good work.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm trying to build you a better site.

I'll give you the graphics and HTML to upload by the end of the day.

Comment

A simple question for you muxec...

What if somebody looked at the pictures of the jewelry, and then copied them, and then offered to sell them for much less or even give them away free to keep you and your mom from ever making a penny... Would you consider that theft? Would you consider that wrong? Would you be pissed?

Just thought I would ask
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You mean, do knock-offs of muxec & mom ?
                          Verrry interesting.

Comment

Well... he seems to have no problem with stealing software... I was just wondering how he would feel if the shoe was on the other foot
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's a valid question. Yes indeedy.

Comment

Working...
                              X