Are you a metro-sexual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a metro-sexual?

This isn't spam, this is a real condition. I'm not sure I can discribe it, you will have to look it up. It has to deal with male grooming.
    yes
    7.69%
    no
    53.85%
    banana-sexual
    38.46%

I thought this is for people that like to have sex in big cities.
    -rmsharpe

Comment

according to my local news it has to deal with if you are a guy, and like to groom yourself excessively like a woman

Comment

Well I do use hair gel, but that's because if I don't my hair won't stay combed and sticks up all over the place.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Not quite
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The back of the bus/subway usually isn't the best place.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

It's not a 'condition': it describes young proffesional men who do care a lot about how they look, dress, froom, so forth. Its a lifestyle. The first place I heards about it was in the NY Times, about how many gay men were complaining that it is difficult to tell who is gay and who is not because many heterosexual men act in ways once stereotypes as "gay", like good grooming. That is not a very good explination, but it isn;t a "condition either". To me they sound like updated yuppie men, like the character from American psycho.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Does that mean that since I have very poor grooming no gay person will mistake me for another gay person?
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

OMG!! this is a current issue here.. well.. is a stupid current issue here the world is really small after all
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Yeah sorry about that, I aimed my shrink ray the wrong direction.
                    XGalaga.

Comment

no, i'm not. i don't understand why anyone would want to waste money like that--one grooms nicely, yes, but one doesn't spend the gdp of a small west african country (or even small east european country) to do it.
                      B♭3

Comment

nope
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                        X