Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the shirtless, shoeless discriminated against?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the shirtless, shoeless discriminated against?

Should they be allowed an equal right to service?
    Do the restrictions that buisnesses place on these individuals create a "slippery slope" that will eventually end with all of mankind in chains?
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

I like being shirtless.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That policy is to prevent transmission of foot diseases and keep fat ugly guys from taking off their shirts.
      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
      XGalaga.

Comment

Yes, but they are poor and filthy and thus not our equals, so they deserve it!
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I do think men should be allowed to go shirtless in stores- not shoeless for health reasons.

If men go shirtless everywhere, my hope is that enough women will stop complaining, and eventually women will be allowed to go shirtless. It's a long shot, but well worth a try

Comment

I say that all people at either end of the range of classes should be shot. This way there are no overly rich corrupt monsters and no overly poor starving underclass.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

Guys that look disgusting w/o shirts should not be allowed to take them off under any circumstances. Same goes for women.
              XGalaga.

Comment

Well, private business can keep out anyone they think might be disruptive to business, and in most cases, shirtless and shoeless people would be a sort of disruption (nules soyu are next to a major beach).
                Does the government refuse service to the shoeless and shirtless?
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I just wonder if the next logical step is to deny service to those who wear certain brands of shoes, and then finally, anyone with shoes or without shoes, resulting in a worldwide economic collapse.
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think woman are allowed to go shirtless in Canada. At least in Ontario

Comment

Ontario only, IIRC.

And monkspider's post is really making me for some reason...
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Re: Are the shirtless, shoeless discriminated against?

Originally posted by monkspider
                        Should they be allowed an equal right to service?
                        Do the restrictions that buisnesses place on these individuals create a "slippery slope" that will eventually end with all of mankind in chains?
                        Good looking shirtless men and good looking shirtless women should definately be allowed equal rights to service
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I think if we're gonna ban people with more than 1 Asner's worth of body hair, or 2 Oprah's worth of body fat, from going shirtless, I'd like to also ban spandex for people who should truly NOT wear spandex.

I never wear shoes if I can help it, and I have to wear a shirt to cover my boobs (or so says society). Too bad for society!
                          -30-

Comment

I've heard girls say that shirts keep them from flopping around and hurting, is that true?
                            XGalaga.

Comment

bras do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X