Our beloved moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was after I broke a few "twigs"

(actually, I had a stomach flu at the time, but yeah, I can break most people like twigs without working up a sweat.)
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by rah

When you're a professional that makes well in excess of 100k, spending $450 a year in hair styling doesn't seem like much. Image is important for people in my position. It must work, I've gotten this far and expect to go farther. So it's an investment in my future.
      I didn't know you could make that much managing a Burger King! You must get some incentive pay for # of Whoppers made...(or told...)

Comment

Ming like Ming - no-one's able to transpose his beuty on paper, but Rah is just great!
        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
        Middle East!

Comment

Managing a Burger King? I thought that was chegitz' brother Thebert.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

You realize that MTG could probably break you like a twig?
            How would you know little fella?
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

How would you know little fella?
              Because I know I'm a lightweight, and from the looks of MTG's picture, he's of the opposite build -- not from having felt his brute attacks.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X