No announcement yet.

Black-White Attitude IAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good point, it is a social construct, skin color is a very basic and clumsy way of identifying 'race'. There are 5 distinct races in Africa alone, not including Europeans or North Africans. Australian Aboriginals are more different from any other ethnic or racial group in the world, their closest relatives are some of the Papua New Guinea, and yet the difference between the Aboriginals and the New Guinea tribesfolk is greater then between any other racial group, Equatorial Africans and Scandinavians for example.

Simple folk get by with their more basic color-keyed understandings of these things however.
    Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      Black Dragon:

so a majority justifies your racism? i see...
      Just because you prefer one to the other doesn't make you a racist. Being a racist envolves action. You have to consciously treat people unfairly to be a rascist.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Southern white boy, 17th generation.

That is, if you believe in the reality of the social construct called "race"
        Yes, I believe race is a social construct. That's why I asked.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

This test is flawed because it first trains your association between words and faces and then reverses it halfway through.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

again St. Leo... thats why you got to take it twice...

i think people are just mad cause they're shown to have strong preference for whites... it's blows their liberal minds...
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Yes, I believe race is a social construct. That's why I asked.
              It's a social construct, but does it have any underlying objective reality?
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

my one boy who lives up in North Philly (the ghetto of the ghetto) took this and he got "moderate preference for whites over blacks"

damn oreo sell-out
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I got slight preference for blacks over whites.
                  This time and the last time I took it about a year and a half ago.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Didn't go past instruction screen.
                    Opera a problem, maybe.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X