Commissioning of USS Ronald Reagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb

Unfortunately this is what our world is all about. The stronger eats the weaker.
    Unfortunately? perhaps... it'll be a fine day when the world isnt a jungle and international politics isnt just a big game of passive agression. Frankly, until that happens, im glad im in one of the stronger countries that genuinely does try to help the weaker, when it is in our interests, of course, but rarely do we eat them for purely our own gain
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Just a single note: not with usuall pickaxe, but with muli-bareled, all weather, fully automatic, 20 rounds, surface to air, anti-rocket car, plasma pickaxe Mk2.
      Enjoy your flight.
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Iraq? Oil? Billions of bucks. Does the bell rings?

Comment

• I'm getting the impression that your bell's been ringing for quite a while, now.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Iraq? Oil? Billions of bucks. Does the bell rings?

Note the bold text

Unfortunately? perhaps... it'll be a fine day when the world isnt a jungle and international politics isnt just a big game of passive agression. Frankly, until that happens, im glad im in one of the stronger countries that genuinely does try to help the weaker, when it is in our interests , of course, but rarely do we eat them for purely our own gain
            we get rid of Saddam and give iraq democracy, we assure there are no WoMD and have garunteed access to oil

Comment

• I hardly can call an invasion a help to weaker. As for me it's typical example when stronger eats weaker.

Comment

• if we were pillaging their country side and raping their women instead of rebuilding their infrastructure/government, and helping their nation back on their feet from decades of despotic rule, then i would agree with you. if you think this is the stronger eating the weaker, then indeed every action ever taken by any nation has been the case.

Comment

• I hardly can call an insertion of concil of your puppets as rebuilding of their government. As for rebuilding of infrastructure...sure you do rebuild it. Without it how could you pump their oil of of their country?

Comment

• is that what they tell you in russia?

Comment

• Who are "they"?

Comment

• Well, this went places. Mission accomplished.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Yes, right through the Russian looking glass.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• What are you talking about?
                            Please educate silly foreigner what the hell is "Well, this went places. " mean?

Comment

• That fish just won't leave the hook alone. The Newfies should be so lucky.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Is it some kind of coded transmition to the Mad Monk? Cherokee language?

Comment

Working...
                                X