X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-topic too Amerocentric?

People, I am worried.

Is it me or is the number of non-American posters on OT is steadily decreasing

What is going on?

Where are all the crazy Greeks? (yes, I know about MarkG)
    Now Spiffor went AWOL also, so we don't have the only permanent Frenchman here anymore.

And really, is it normal that there are still no Slovenians, Ukrainians, Albanians, Bulgarians ... etc etc here?

After all this time? While there are exportable quantities of I won't mention who

We should start thinking about affirmative action

Whenever you spot a poster from an underrepresented country, be kind to him/her Support him in debates, tap him on the back, tell him he/she is the greatest etc

Really, the place is becoming a bit uniform. Or is it just me?

I'm back so things are better

Comment

The better solution is to perma-ban all Yanks.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

We are just shifting the power dynamics of the forum to include more from countries that actually matter. The US, being most important, naturally has gained posters .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The better solution is to perma-ban all Yanks.

How would that help things? Monolith is the only Yank I can think of off the top of my head.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That and the fact that non-Americans account for 98% of all banned posters

Comment

I feel threatened by the American hordes

Comment

Fear us
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Fear us
                  What ya gonna do? Waddle over here and slap us?

Comment

And folks, am I right or what? Are there more or less non-Americans here now than there were 6 months or a year ago?

I think it is all the topics that scare people away.

You Americans are acting like you own the place. 'Should we send troops to Liberia?'. Who's we? Well, guess three times

Comment

What ya gonna do? Waddle over here and slap us?

Don't give us any ideas... we just might .

Comment

The number of Americans keeps increasing as does the non-American posters. The American posters are just increasing at a faster rate.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

USA!

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                            You Americans are acting like you own the place. 'Should we send troops to Liberia?'. Who's we? Well, guess three times
                            We is we. Sorry.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That and the fact that non-Americans account for 98% of all banned posters

You mean it as a joke, but think.. all the OT mods are American. There are no French people here anymore

Add two and two. I sense a massive conspiracy here.

Comment

Working...
                              X