Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Guy reruns on Cartoon Network meaking Leno and Letterman sweat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter: Well ok...but later tonight i'm getting anal!
    Lois: Alright alright!

*pause*

Peter: Good....cause you know I like things well done (or something similar it was a few months ago I saw it, someone write the correct wording)

It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

In partial defense of Fox, a major potion of the ratings success is probably due the shows being stripped five nights a week.

This is not to say that putting Futurama on a 7pm and then preempting it most of the time for football was a good idea though.
      VANGUARD

Comment

Sure, Fox cancelled them. Fox also put them on in the first place.

What other network has been willing to do that?

Well it doesn't seem to matter when you are so incompetent in scheduling that you kill them early. There are a bunch of shows that died on Fox that could have had greater followings if they simply stuck to a date and time!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Fox should just go ahead and do the right thing and just start running "Worst Driving," "When Heartwarming Surgeries Go Bad," and stuff like that 24/7. It seems to be the thing they're best at (being mocked at.).
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
          X