Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC area poly meet

Hey all

I know that there are a lot of people arround this area from apolyton (the DC area that is)

what about a poly meet?

now Shi is going the 22nd, and I am gone the 13-20, so we don't have many days (reason why I am posting this now, Ming) and one of them is sort of last minute

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I'm around.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Trying to compete with the Aug 1-3 San Diego area meet, huh?

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

not really

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

it was actually something I had been thinking about dfor a while, but I had been thinking early to mid august

mid to late august might still be the best time

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Do it on a weekend and I can come up. What sort of meet should it be? A bar (makes it tougher for young ones). Restaurant (may be an issue for the budget constrained). Picnic (weather concerns and logistics). Someone's house (need to get a host).

Comment

Technically I should be trying to get a job, but my schedule is always open. And I'm very close to DC.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

My apartment complex (Grosvenor) is right near a Metro Stop. If getting into DC into would be a problem for anyone, I could sign their car into the parking lot outside and take them to Metro Stop.

Of course, I think most DC area Apolytoners are in Montgomery County, so maybe we could have it there?
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I've got a friend in Silver Spring, in the unlikely event of me building up enough money to go visit her at some point over the next few years, I will expect a meeting then.
                  Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

keep me informed
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

tomorrow would be the best weekend day for soonish

it would be sorta quick notice though

the next time that I and shi and TCO could meet would be in mid august (no one else has put any contraints on)

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

So

how is Saturday (tomorrow for people)?

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Tommorow will work for me, I have nothing planned. That is short notice, so PM me with your phone number if you want to meet tommorow and we will work something out.
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

yah, I know

are you arround after you get back from England?

that might be a better time

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I'm not back in the area until Labor Day, so count me out.
                              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Working...
                              X