No announcement yet.

Just call me Sheriff Hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartlepool has a monkey for a mascot. They should have a pool full of hearts for a mascot. Liverpool is self explanatory I think.
    Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

I wish I wouldn't have posted that.

Comment

Yeah but do you know why Hartlepool has a monkey for a mascot?

Apparently a Monkey washed up on the shore there after a shipwreck, they thought it was a French spy so they hanged it.

Hmmm... it says that in the link but it's funny enough to post again.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

They hung a monkey?

Comment

Wait a minute. That's supposed to be hanged, isn't it?

Comment

Could be 'hung like a monkey' however well endowed they may be...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

There was a guy in college whose name was Richard Thickens. Great name.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Ah, a glorious day for Mike Hunt!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

hmm

so the french have monkey like characteristics?

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      hmm

so the french have monkey like characteristics?

Jon Miller
                      Perhaps the monkey surrendered without putting up a fight, that may have convinced the townspeople he was French.

Comment

You would think he'd at least use "Michael" instead of "Mike"

Perhaps he just decided to take it head on...
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I have a friend named Richard Palmer. He has an older brother. Thus he is the little **** palmer.
                          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

There's some businesswoman doing some business here with the name of Anu Saukkonen.

(In case you're not Finnish, "aukko" means a hole" and well, you can deduce the rest by yourself, pretty much...)
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

How about race car driver D!ck Trickle?

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Tuberski... watch Cosby much? Damnit I can't believe I knew what you were refering to. What is wrong with me?
                                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                                X