Music in the New Jaguar Car Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in the New Jaguar Car Ad

Jaguar has a new ad out showing a statuette of a jaguar with an operating engine inside. How do I find out the source of the music being played? I love it!!!

Moby, 'love of strings'
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

cd out aug 19th. single b-sides, said song.
      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Are you sure? My sincerest thanks.

Now, who the hell is Moby? Is that a new age group?

Comment

That link is from April 15, I can't say I've seen other Jaguar ads from that time frame, but I just want to be sure the link is talking about the current ads. But thx.

Comment

Okay, it seems "Love of Strings" came out on Aug 19 of 2002 on "Extreme Ways".

Comment

Moby is good, I think you'll like more of his music. You have probably already heard a bunch of stuff from his album "Play", as it has been used extensively in adverts. He likes a lot of older music, and a lot of his stuff has a retro feel to it, yet it's obviously fresh.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Moby is a dying breed. an american Techno artist.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm not in to techno, and the only knowledge I have of his music is this jaguar ad running now and I'm not even sure it's his music being played. But I do like the music on that ad, so if it's him and that's his style, I should like his music, but it sure doesn't sound like techno to me.

Comment

I'll try to download it to find out. Generally, Techno varies a lot, and is just as general a definition as Rock, for example.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yep, Back in the days Moby played punk, later "real" techno even rave-type of music, since then he has moved into a more tranquillant deep ambient
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                      X