Best M*A*S*H episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best M*A*S*H episode

I'm just watching a program about M*A*S*H.

What's your favourite episode.

Without doubt my favourite one is the one where Klinger tried to eat a jeep.
    Only feebs vote.

Mine is the one with Colonel Flagg, and Hawkeye's quote to him after he breaks his own arm:

"If we had more men like you, we'd have less men like you."

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The final episode.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        The final episode.
        Not a fan, slow?
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Huge fan.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well, Aggs, the final episode was the most famous .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I liked the one where the North Korean surrendered to everyone.

Comment

Here. This will refresh memories.

edit: worthless site.
                Last edited by SlowwHand; July 10, 2003, 21:31.

Comment

I liked the show

I know I liked one time period better than some of the others (I liked the first time period, I think)

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Of course, it doesn't help that much, since there are no descriptions.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Well that sucks.
                      Here I was applauding myself for helping a no-good rotten commie.

BRB.

Comment

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Working...
                        X