Smells like Teen Stupid: TEH ANSWAAAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger
    Woot, got first on every question but the last, where I regrettably answered "banana."

Alas, I've gotta go back into seclusion soon, so I'm passing the torch onto Agathon. Go with it, man.
    OK Cheers. Will do my best to honour your victory.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Wow, philosophy prof, or horny "witty" 12 year old? You decide!
      I didn't know these were mutually exclusive.

You mean eating what few recognizable pieces are left of you after the involuntary gutting, no?
      Ah... it's always good to have a bit of good old butt-clenching fear to enliven the proceedings, no?
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Led Zeppelin: 2

WTF? I only voted for LZ because you are all nuts about it. I can't stand it myself. Why did you all go and vote for Metallica all of a sudden?:P
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Because we knew you'd vote for Zep .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This is all a conspiracy by the Dork Man to keep the Geek Man down. You have constructed a private Dork's Club that is protected by a glass ceiling from Geeks like me.

I have a dream. Someday, Geeks shall be equal to Dorks. Segregation shall end.

Geek is Beautiful!
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Know your place, prole .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I just realized something stupid -

no matter what the maximum possible number of points are I always end up with about 60 points. I may not be as stuped as some, but at least I'm consistant ! ( and my spel cheque broak).

Agathon - Is the next game on yet ?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Yes.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                  X