No announcement yet.

Educational discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With this price you could get that assault rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
      Because it's fast and more power saving/faster than regular Pentium 4 and you cant change it
      The Pentium M is way better for laptops...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yeah, it may be but I can't include it with that configuration....and I dont want 12.1 " screen and external dvd+rw + crappy integrated videocard+ non-existing upgradebility.
        You know almost every component can be upgraded in my current conf. the memory, the grafx card you name it.
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Anyway, there are some choices you have to make before buying new PC. Laptop or desktop? Choose laptop. Slim and laconic or a bit hevier and powered by the fastest mobile technology? It's really whatever you prefere. Ideal would be if you'd be able to get it both. Slim and very powerful. Closest you can get is Inspiron 8500 with ultrasharp widescreen(1920*1200), Sony Vaio(newest models) or perhaps the good ol 17" G4..

- Paul Valery

Comment

More on Dells Inspiron 8500? check out this review

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by laurentius
              Anyway, there are some choices you have to make before buying new PC. Laptop or desktop? Choose laptop. Slim and laconic or a bit hevier and powered by the fastest mobile technology? It's really whatever you prefere. Ideal would be if you'd be able to get it both. Slim and very powerful. Closest you can get is Inspiron 8500 with ultrasharp widescreen(1920*1200), Sony Vaio(newest models) or perhaps the good ol 17" G4..
              I'm buying both laptop and desktop.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Ah, well try to get them bundled with nice discount

- Paul Valery

Comment

There's no sales tax in Oregon.
                  -30-

Comment

Working...
                  X