The Danish Troops In Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Danish Troops In Iraq

Do you know what they brought with them to Iraq? Among other things: lawn mowers, road salt, snow plows and snow shovels.

Coalition of the willing? Ha! More like coalition of the stupid! huh huh

just saying.
    CSPA

where did you hear this?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

on the radio. can't seem to find a link

and I forgot to mention that their beds were too short (child size) so they ended up on the midsummer fire.
      CSPA

Comment

The must of got their "intelligence" from the Canadians... did they at least bring their guns
        Monkey!!!

Comment

When I saw the thread titel I thought "Europa Universalis II"
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Yeah, it's true alright.

Their biggest problem though is the heat; their kitchen facilities shut out at 49 degrees Celsius, and their vehicles' air condition isn't working during the warmest hours of the day.

They're suffering right now, but still, they're contributing to an important mission.

Not all countries are - who could have...

Comment

I thought this was really funny when I saw the BBC report. But I'm not going to bust their balls too much, considering that they'll get it right eventually, and it's an important mission. As an American taxpayer and citizen, I appreciate what they're doing.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!

is that a dagger i see before me?
                oh wait no, it's a snow shovel. dammit i ordered a dagger!

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                X