Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Back. Plus, Someone Asked Where Sten Sture Was?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back. Plus, Someone Asked Where Sten Sture Was?

For a week I just haven't been able to access Poly. Now I can, anyway.

I'm working in Bolton right now processing Barclaycard and credit card applications. Guess whose name I saw when inputting...

Is Sten Sture now resident in UK?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

And is that his real name? The one he posts as.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

No idea... Did you decline him
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Another reason I'm glad I don't use my real name here.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Surely you signed a privacy statement when you began doing that work, stating that you musn't reveal information like that to the public?
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I can't reveal anything regarding the actual application, no. They went into this quite carefully.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It isn't his real name.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

OK, Colon..
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Kvak!
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                    It isn't his real name.
                    How, exactly, would you know? I know, but I'm not tellin'.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

At least, don't give out your phone number!

Did anyone ever call Buck Birdseed? Or was that not really his number?
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Sir David of Sweden phoned me years ago..the geek..
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

David's lurking, I got a PM from him not long ago...
                          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara How, exactly, would you know? I know, but I'm not tellin'.
                            Heh?
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

IIRC, Sten Sture was king of sweden coupla hundred years ago
                              CSPA

Comment

Working...
                              X