Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geniuses and criminals do their best work on their 30's and what for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogan Josh
    That is such bull****. If you want to attract women, you do not do science!
    Maybe you don't, but ask Feynman.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Is it just me, or has the quality of OT-topics shrinked during the last few months?

Comment

i dunno, i like commitment.

saves me from wasting energy trying to look appealing (no real hair styling, no need for fashionable clothes, doing really stupid things...)
        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
          Is it just me, or has the quality of OT-topics shrinked during the last few months?
          It's just you. There's never been any quality in OT topics.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Kind of makes sense.

Women and their choices eh.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Feynman was a player.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                I know what you mean.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                  Unless its to continue the research on Love Potion #9.
                  What happened to #1 through #8?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Feynman wasted them all.
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

This backs up the theory that the human brain was naturally selected because it was used to impress the opposite sex, rather than for survival reasons. We could survive quite happily with smaller brains. It is love that grew the brain. Our minds are the equivalent of a peacocks tail.

Bkeela.
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Yeah, but our brain helps us rape the earth. A peacock's tail just looks good.
                        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                        XGalaga.

Comment

We could hack off one of Keith Richards' arms, roll it up in a Phillie Blunt and smoke it. THAT would be a pretty intense high.

My brain doesn't hurt ANYONE. My brain likes you all!

(It doesn't mean I will agree or even be tactful under any situation, but I will still like you

And it's not women sucking the life out of men. Men suck the life out of women by trying to put their names on everything - i.e. marriage, tattoos, boob jobs, clothing, makeup, high heels, etc.

If some ******* decided to marry Mother Theresa, he'd probably rename her Hooty McBoob or Chesty LaRue just to 'express himself'. Then he'd make her get a boob job, and he'd make her think it was her idea the whole time, and then he'd find some other part of her to critique.

It's the universal iniquity: men get this handy, dandy little hose attachment for the release of the bladder, and they just go around trying to see who can pee on the most stuff, thereby 'marking their territory' and thus 'claiming what's theirs'.

Women would have made better use of a penis. Like not freezing your ass off when you have to take a pee in the Sierras in the spring. Ever tried to dig a hole through frozen dirt? And then have to squat over a ****ing icy hole to try to convince yourself that you can relax enough to pee?

Bubba's not sounding so bad anymore. At least it's not cold in here. And at least half the time (well, when he's not around) the company in here is pretty good.
                          -30-

Comment

Working...
                          X