why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Q Cubed
    no, but spears suffers from the same problem a lot of these models and "upper half" suffer from: that is, too artificial,
    What part or parts of her are fake?

too twiggy,
    You really haven't had a good look dude.

and too empty-vacuous.
    Well, singing pop songs isn't exactly rocket science so what do you expect, Shakespearian allusions? She's certainly figured out how to make more money by age 21 than I'll make my whole life, academic honors or not. In any case, neither of us know her well enough to know what's beneath the pop-princess veneer.

Comment

What part or parts of her are fake?

her entire public personality, and i don't buy the "growth spurt" excuse.

You really haven't had a good look dude.

she's not as bad as others, i'll admit. i'll also say that yes, she's voluptuous as well.

Well, singing pop songs isn't exactly rocket science so what do you expect, Shakespearian allusions?

i don't expect genius from singing pop songs. pop songs are by their very nature consumeable garbage. i've listened to her talk in several late night talk shows, and that's more than enough for me to feel that her air-headed prattle is more than i can bear.

She's certainly figured out how to make more money by age 21 than I'll make my whole life, academic honors or not.

isn't the world unfair? this isn't about money.

In any case, neither of us know her well enough to know what's beneath the pop-princess veneer.

very true. all i'm saying is that i don't find her attractive. you might, and more power to you. not all of us have the same tastes in women.
      B♭3

Comment

yes, it is i in that picture

pekka, only light sodomy...you dont want to do too much damage so that its out of commision the second time you come around.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

ugly *****
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You dogged out Britney for this *****?

Terrible
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That chick in the pictures is a ******* dog. I wouldn't touch her with yours, mate.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Hey Mrt, we had the same haircut in university!

What a coincidence! And people are talking about Brittany, and there are people from the UK, which is also called Britain or Great Britain! What an amazing coincidence!

How could I possibly leave such riveting conversation?
                -30-

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                  who is this alyson person supposed to be?
                  One quote should clear it up:

"One time, at band camp."

Does that help?

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Meh. Neither Spears nor Hannigan is all that spectacularly gorgeous. It's just that any young woman who isn't notably obese or cursed with a big facial deformity(giant nose, harelip, etc.) can be made attractive by judicious use of the right clothes, makeup and associated glitz. On Britney's budget you could make a 90-lb. heroin addict look hot. Tastes vary too. I think most of Britney's popularity stems from the dirty-schoolgirl mystique she has going. Or it could be something else.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

true
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                        Meh. Neither Spears nor Hannigan is all that spectacularly gorgeous. It's just that any young woman who isn't notably obese or cursed with a big facial deformity(giant nose, harelip, etc.) can be made attractive by judicious use of the right clothes, makeup and associated glitz. On Britney's budget you could make a 90-lb. heroin addict look hot. Tastes vary too. I think most of Britney's popularity stems from the dirty-schoolgirl mystique she has going. Or it could be something else.
                        I don't know why women bother with make up and all that crap. There's a much cheaper and more affordable way that will make even the most scrofulous hag appear like a goddess, it's called beer and you don't even have to persuade men to drink it.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

yeah... that girl in the pictures was ugly as ****...
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I like it when they wear makeup and wear heels and all that.

rowww

Comment

Too often the makeup is way overdone. They'd actually look better with a touch than a trowel full.

I remember one girl that I didn't even recognize when she was all dolled up. She thought I was ignoring her and felt slighted—I was because I was looking for the "other version." I guess it wasn't meant to be; her clothes and jewelry were too gaudy for my taste.
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Britney was only hot because she was under age.

all the pervert men who wanted underage girls wanted her.

I never found her very attractive (big or small breasts)

Yeah sure I'd **** her if nothing else was around, but she's not my type.

Comment

Working...
                                X