why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monkspider
    Long time no see K-man. I have been around, just not posting as frequently as I have in times past. I tend to post in clumps. Really active for a while, finally realize i'm wasting my time, and then going back to more meangingful things.

But come on, who else hates fit-abs on girls?
    yeah, ive been spending waaaay too much time here... guess im addiced or something.

defined abs on girls is not attractive (like how female body builders are not attractive), but flat stomachs or athletic physiques on women are
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I dunno K-man, I usually require at least 25 pounds of booty, so I actually prefer girls being just a bit on the chubby side. But hey, that's just me.
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
        TCO:

what? once you've been what?
        Somebody take this boy under his wing...

Comment

• yeah, i dont like chubby... its all about the hips... no birthing hips of Kman... those suckers explode and never return to normal proportions after they give birth
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• can someone tell me what the hell TCO was talking about?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• If it's just for looking I'll go for the fitter woman. If it's for an actual relationship it depends more on her personality. So if I met Megan Good in real life I might not like her at all if her personality struck me wrong.
              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
              XGalaga.

Comment

• Kramerman and Monkspider:

no what you need is a woman with a thin, petite waist but wide hips and thick from the hips down... the perfect compromise and yeah, we got plenty of girls like that here
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• i htink he was saying something along the lines of "once you've gone black, you dont go back" or something like that... i could be completely misunderstanding him tho

Comment

• Sorry Alb, I don't compromise when it comes to cute, chubby girls.

http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• i htink he was saying something along the lines of "once you've gone black, you dont go back" or something like that... i could be completely misunderstanding him tho

Who are you misunderstanding?
                      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                      XGalaga.

Comment

• TCO

Comment

• The Britney:
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

• huh? my last girlfriend was black...

Comment

• I have an idea -- why won't we just let this thread die?
                              Surely there haven't been any information of any particular value in here for anyone in here, and it seems that this thing isn't going to change in the immediate future.

Let's not bump this waste of database, shall we?

Comment

• bump

Comment

Working...
                                X