No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow Live, Diss... and we do on this forum... and then I, as Commish, input them in.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sloww... info sent to the email.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

On my way.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

[email]formeremailaddress@don'tsendmeabunchofcrap.com]
          Last edited by SuperSneak; July 15, 2003, 02:04.
          Life and death is a grave matter;
          all things pass quickly away.
          Each of you must be completely alert;
          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Sent, Sneak.

Comment

don't you also have a league where you pick the winners each week too? I'd do that

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Slow Live, Diss... and we do on this forum... and then I, as Commish, input them in.
                Any idea when we are going to draft?

Comment

Yahooo! Tampere United!! Jyweaaah!
                  Olé! OLE!

Hups... Sorry... It this AMERICAN SOCCER?

Comment

Confirmed. Now because I've away for week-end. I'd prefer selecting defensive players..last year Brooks won the league for me!!!

Comment

reismark @ yahoo
                      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

ottok.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Any idea when we are going to draft?

Soon? When the league is full.

--

Reismark, Berz... invites have been sent to both of you. Hey, Ming did you get yours yet?

Comment

Is the draft order going to remain in the order one joins the league ?

Comment

No... it'll be randomized.

Comment

i actually wont be able to partcipate because of financial reasons (lack of internet access) so good luck to everyone, and make sure the texan doesnt win.
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X