Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you noticed popular people never gun down their classmates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soul Survivor

btw, where in ny did you go to school?
    I really dont like to post more specifically where I live...... if your curious if I live near you, you tell ME where you live If we live close I'll pm ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen

I really dont like to post more specifically where I live...... if your curious if I live near you, you tell ME where you live If we live close I'll pm ya.
      well I'm assuming by suburban ny you mean NYC suburbs (unless you are one of those upstaters)

rockland, westchester, nassau, suffolk.... getting closer?

Comment

One of those

Comment

well now i'll assume you're from long island, cause us 'upstaters' treat people decently!

Comment

Vesayen: Anything south of the Catskills is downstate. Don't kid yourself

If you're from the north of them, then welcome to the club
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
              Vesayen: Anything south of the Catskills is downstate. Don't kid yourself

If you're from the north of them, then welcome to the club
              according to the NYS DMV i live in upstate ny so

Comment

Like the NYS DMV is a paragon of competence and geographical know-how. I think that everyone downstate just feels guilty for being to close to NYC
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

oh dont be a wuss vesayen, I live in suffolk.
                  :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                    the NYS DMV is a paragon of competence and geographical know-how.
                    i'm glad someone agrees with me

Comment

The LAPD is quite adept and dexterous in its crime reduction capabilities.
                      -30-

Comment

I have no idea why it took you to the age of 13 to finally whoop a little ass, but I'm glad you did. I had my big "Rocky" moment in the fifth grade - I didn't win the fight, but I sure as hell didn't lose it against my bigger (and WAY more popular) opponent.

Laura and I are planning on having Sophie learn martial arts from a relatively early age (starting anywhere from 5-9 years).

Comment

Working...
                        X