The "Homosexual Agenda" gathers pace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Homosexual Agenda" gathers pace.

Just saw on the CBC News ticker that British Columbia has legalized gay marriage effective immediately.

Watch out Ralph Klein, it's only a short hop from your patch and I imagine that gay Albertans will be popping over to get married immediately. Soon Alberta will teeming with happily married queer couples.

Sucks to be you, Ralph.
    Only feebs vote.

Didn't Klein just get a pie in the face somewhere?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      Yep. It's been a bad week for him.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Actually, gay issues are coming to head in several places. It's turning out to be a watershed year. In addition to Canada and the U.S. sodomy ruling, in California, the voters are likely to approve extending same-sex partnership benefits that will effectively create civil unions there, and a lawsuit will be heard in Massachussetts challenging the heterosexual-only state marriage laws. If the MA Supreme Court sides with the plaintiffs, the state will probably in the same position as Vermont and will have to create civil unions or extend marriage to gays.

Catching up to the Western world we are!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

That's good news. When everyone gets over it, perhaps people can get on with their lives.

You know Boris I'd be willing to bet a sum of money that the vast majority of second posts in threads with "gay" or "homosexual" in the title are by you.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

You're on. But no Canadian money, I want something of value.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You're on. But no Canadian money, I want something of value.
              New Zealand Dollars.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Boris asked for something of value, Ag.... Why not just give him a New Zealand sheep?
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Seriously, though, I think Ag will find himself in error with his bet.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

in California, the voters are likely to approve extending same-sex partnership benefits that will effectively create civil unions there
                    They didn't have those?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

let's wait for the counterstrike from our beloved "chrisitian right".
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                        in California, the voters are likely to approve extending same-sex partnership benefits that will effectively create civil unions there
                        They didn't have those?
                        No. San Francisco has domestic partnerships that entail civil benefits. The state of California had a registry for same-sex partnerships, but it did not confer any benefits or rights. The current measures under consideration would extend pretty much every benefit/right the state gives to married couples to same-sex partners who are registered.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

How did you hear about that?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

How did you hear about that?
                            Saw it on CNN at the gym this morning. Why?
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I barely thought it was newsworthy here, let alone international news.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X