• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything but water. Sunkist preferably.

Comment

Creme Soda is ****...

and alcohol is a pioson...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

after last thursday night nothing but water

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

and alcohol is a pioson...
          And I assume you abstain from caffeine too, then?
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

David:

actually yes generally... i almost never drink coffee or tea and though i do have the occasional soda (especially when its hot and you can get cold cans of them kind of cheap), i don't drink caffeine in any significant amounts.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I like cream soda

especially the natural brew type

and I agree that alcohol is a poison

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't particularly like caffiene (and don't drink pops, other than Dr. Pepper, with it in it), but I do like Tea and Coffee

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Jon Miller:

the best sodas I think are creme soda, birch beer, and Dr. Pepper or its various clones including Dr. Path

Comment

Coffee and water.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Right now, coffee & water. Tonight, a few drops of Talisker.
                      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Orange juice.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I don't need caffeine, I make my own!
                          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                          XGalaga.

Comment

orange juice earlier.

okay this was just a flimsy excuse to ask if anyone likes my new avatar

Comment

It's cool but I can't remember what your old one was.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

Just fixed myself a nice cold glass of orange juice. Sun shining, no clowds again.. perfect.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X