No announcement yet.

I have kittens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea about the sweat. They like to lick me when I sleep. Very annoying. They lick my balding head with their sandpaper tongues.

I need to borrow a digital camera.

Comment

My cat Jasper (when she was an indoor cat, i.e. when I was single) used to knead with her paws a lot, and was real cooperative - I could get her up on my upper back and get those paws positioned at the base of my neck and get a great heating pad/massage combination.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

They like to lick me when I sleep. Very annoying.

Mine likes to bite in my hair .
        -
        Nail trimming here is somewhat of a shore(sp?) though.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

MtG: I thought you named your cat Japher, I almost freeked out

I use "sticky pawys" (2-sided tape) to keep my cat from scratching stuff, as well as reverse psycosis (it really works on my LSD cat).

Declawing is cruel IMO... Definitly get those nuts chopped... No cat of mine has ever lasted two years without getting castrated... Besides, if you don't, you will wish you would have when they go into heat...

Also, get a dog... they are much more fun.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

I really like cats and until my senior year of highschool had one all my life

in fact, my family still has some, but not near as many as they use to

I am thinking of maybe getting a cat in the near future (A kitten), we will see

it has been a long time since I had a kitten (my last cat I had for 12ish years)

hey GP, how are things going BTW?

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Get 2 cats, they will be much happier while you are at work.

It's a myth cats don't need compagny, they are domesticated afterall and can't be compared with their wild relatives.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

get 2 littermate kittens. All is well, Jon. Doing some interesting stuff.

Comment

in work or life or what??

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

my mom got two kittens the last two times she got kittens (in the 4 years of my undergrad)

always one of the kittens would turn into a sweet cat, the other would turn out not so good (the male would often start out to be the best, but the female would be the best always once the cats reached adulthood)

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

awww.....I wanted pictures...
                      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I think this is a good enough excuse to get a digital camera

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

When I whistle — low and drawn out — it's almost as if my cat becomes hypnotized and is literally drawn to me. I can't explain why. Is there something about the resonance that affects cats and other animals at an instinctive behavior?

Gatekeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

In a way, Michael is right.
                            I gave him a kitten (the velociraptor) about 4.5 years ago and look what happened.
                            Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

She gave you the kittens because she wants grandkids.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Cruel.
                                Why?
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X