No announcement yet.

The Death of Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, snowcraft, or as we called it in my day, "Snowball Fight". Truly a marvel of a game, I once dreamed of beating level seven, but I now beat myself free of such delusions. Such a task was not meant for mere man.
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
      It seems the best tactic is to pull about one of your men to far lower right hand corner of the screen where the enemy can't them. THen control one at a time to do hit and run shots against the enemy.
      In the last two levels getting that man down there requires a good deal of speed.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

ya, got to level 6 and before I could react all my guys were getting pegged.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Hmmmm, it seems to help instead hiding them in the far lower left corner, harder to reach and easier to move them in reach the enemy. Will try again tommorow, finishing with a score of 528.
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Thank Buddha for freakin' video games, man, because I have, like the world's WORST insomnia, and if it weren't for the old DC or PSX2 (if I'm desperate), I'd go nucking futs.
            -30-

Comment

Working...
            X