The Death of Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Death of Me...

Games like this are the reason I don't play computer games anymore. I have an "addictive personality." When I start to play games like this, I just don't stop. It's these "one more turn/round/go" games that keep me forever entrenched in front of my monitor.

This is why, despite repeated offers from friends, I've never played EQ. This is why I stopped playing Civ. This is why I had to limit my dew consumption, and why I will never do drugs or smoke.

In a few days, I'll be dead of exhaustion, because my bastard of a friend gave me this link.

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

I guess this would be a BAD time to bring up Morrowind then .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wow -- that is a fun little game.

But now I might be hooked!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

*shudder* Yes... the same friend has tried to drag me into Morrowind as well. I'm beginning to think he doesn't like me very much.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Maybe he wants all your stuff?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm poor! The only valuable thing I've got is the thing I'm staring at right now, and it's technically my dad's, and my friend built a better one out of spare parts a couple weeks ago.

That was a long sentence. Hmm, tiredness showing through...

Comment

all those snowballs flying at my poor guys . . . . .

Comment

How the f*ck do you beat level 5!?

Comment

That snowball game is old, very very old...
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

so??

old games CAN be fun still

Comment

I beat level 5!

Now I can't beat level 6.

Comment

Oh thank the gods of others, I beat it! Now, hopefully, I can go back to my usual staring at a blank monitor, instead of this freakish staring at a monitor with silly cartoons on it and pressing buttons that do things to the cartoons.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          so??

old games CAN be fun still
                          so I got bored of it a long time ago
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Got my score up to 84.

It seems the best tactic is to pull about one of your men to far lower right hand corner of the screen where the enemy can't them. THen control one at a time to do hit and run shots against the enemy.
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                              Got my score up to 84.

It seems the best tactic is to pull about one of your men to far lower right hand corner of the screen where the enemy can't them. THen control one at a time to do hit and run shots against the enemy.
                              That's what I figured out, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X