Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, ok

cross-posting
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

She'd require a full two-four...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

and a six-eight as well .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I know Yank beer is weak, but it's not that weak.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I can't remember Hillary's look on top of my head, but I was in the impression that she could have been pretty hot in her youth...
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I know Yank beer is weak, but it's not that weak.

Try some micro-brew, Canuck!

I can't remember Hillary's look on top of my head, but I was in the impression that she could have been pretty hot in her youth...

No, all the pictures of her younger looked hideous. She looks best right now.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

She even looked better in middle age than any of the other chicks he bagged.

Remember Paula Jones pre-nose job?

puke
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Katherine Wiley was ok. Gennifer Flowers wasn't that bad... at least for an Arkansas Governor.

Comment

OK. I want a fansite displaying pics of all the women Clinton has banged
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You sado-masochist you...

Comment

This thread might get more weird than it has become . . . . .

stay tuned
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                        X