X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOO CLOSE! TOO CLOSE!

*scratches head*

Comment

Seriously, It's a good pic. Your face is just too large, and it seems that you're, like, IN MY FACE.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        Don't you remeber the comment on your pic in the picture thread ?
        Yes. It just gets better on every repetition. Really.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Immortal Wombat!!!

YOU CRAZY GIT!!!!

Just because you make the picture show as if it was small, doesn't actually make it any smaller to download!
          The browser downloads the whole friggin picture, and only then resizes it!

YOU HAVE TO MAKE ACTUAL THUMBNAIL FILES!

Some of the pics were 1600x1200 pixels!!!!!!

ARGH!!!

I want a faster connection!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
            Yes. It just gets better on every repetition. Really.
            Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to

Heck, you don't even look like Potter with your new haircut.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
              Immortal Wombat!!!

Nah, all the thumbnails are actually 400*300. Only if you click the pop-up ones do you actually get 1600*1200 pictures. I think...
              Oops, missed a couple. Fixed

Nah, Spiff, don't worry 'bout it.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                Immortal Wombat!!!

YOU CRAZY GIT!!!!

Just because you make the picture show as if it was small, doesn't actually make it any smaller to download!
                The browser downloads the whole friggin picture, and only then resizes it!

YOU HAVE TO MAKE ACTUAL THUMBNAIL FILES!

Some of the pics were 1600x1200 pixels!!!!!!

ARGH!!!

I want a faster connection!!!

I don't know what are you *****ing about. They loaded just fine for me.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                  Seriously, It's a good pic. Your face is just too large, and it seems that you're, like, IN MY FACE.
                  I don't know what you're talking about. It looks fine to me. What are you using - like 800x600 resolution? These days?

Comment

Siro, you look very... jewish.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

does that mean "you have a big nose" ?

Don't I look at least a bit european?

Half of my family has german last names (schienberg, rikitar, ratner, schwebel) and all were blond with blue eyes.

Comment

"does that mean "you have a big nose" ?"

Well, that, plus your hair, and general complexion... I mean, I've seen more jewishy people, for sure, but if I randomly met you on the street, and were asked what you were, I'd guess that you were Jewish.
                        Drake Tungsten
                        Albert Speer

Comment

Aha.

But would you have guessed my german and east european anscestry?

And my hair comes in many different styles.

Comment

"But would you have guessed my german and east european anscestry?"

Well, you're very pale, so yes.
                            Drake Tungsten
                            Albert Speer

Comment

*gasp* Does your mother KNOW you look Jewish?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He kinda reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld.
                                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X