No announcement yet.

Lightning Strikes Preacher Who Asked For Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god! there is a god! no way this could have been a coincidence, no way! he asked for a sign, like millions do every day, but this time god answered this priest for some reason.
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Damn it, I want to know exactly WHAT the preacher was asking the sign for! Given some of the other headlines mentioned on that page, I bet it was a doosie.

Bad on the journalist for not reporting all the relevant facts.
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

-
        Damage to the church was estimated at about $20,000.

Looks like God has some shares in buiding compagnys too .
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

around fifteen years ago there was a priest and a nun playing golf. the priest hit his drive into the woods and said "god dammit I missed." so it started to thunder. then the priest hit a shot into a bunker and again said, "god dammit I missed." now the rain began to come and the nun wanted to go inside, but the priest convinced her to stay for a little while longer. then, when the priest hit into a water hazard for his third shot, he yelled "god dammit I missed" for the third time. now the heavens parted and a giant lightning bolt came down from the sky; strangely, it electrocuted the nun and not the priest. a booming voice then loudly came from the heavens proclaiming, "god dammit I missed."

that's what I've been told anyway. seems hard to imagine, does it not...? they do not make heavenly signs the way they used to I suppose.

Comment

Does the preacher now have any cool special superhero powers?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
              Does the preacher now have any cool special superhero powers?
              Yeah, he can now make his own smokescreen for emergencies and raves!

Say it with me, "Eww...pun!"
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: Lightning Strikes Preacher Who Asked For Sign

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                Afterward, services resumed for about 20 minutes, but then the congregation realized that the church was on fire and the building was evacuated.
                I have to say, this was my favorite part...lightning strikes the building, blows out the electrical system, and starts a fire...and nobody notices the fire for 20 minutes. Gotta love it.

Maybe they were too taken with the holy spirit after witnessing the, er, miracle...
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

evangelicals are silly.
                  B♭3

Comment

Working...
                  X