Apolyton Odd Couple: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Odd Couple: Season 2

Pick two apolytoners who would make the perfect Odd Couple. I'll go first.

Going by the "Russian Arms" Thread, I'd have to say...panag and serb!

"Our weapons are superior to your feeble, unimaginative western technology."

"But none of them are flying/being used!"

Hilarity ensues
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

How about Ming and Tassadar5000?

Comment

meh...
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Or Ozymandus and anyone who dislikes MOO3.

Comment

Fez and Albert Speer
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Fez, and GP.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Archaic and Pandemoniak (probably not known by Off-Topicers)
              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Zylka and MtG
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Me and Frankychan.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't know about odd, but the thought of Lancer, Hueij, and A.H. rooming together makes me fearful.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Zylka and MtG
                      Excellent.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                        How about Ming and Tassadar5000?
                        I dont know about that, but Ming and Rah would be like having two Oscar Madisons.

Comment

I'd have to agree with our German domiciled French friend; Fez and Albert Spear would make a nice odd couple who's antics would provide hours of viewing enjoyment.

Still Zylka and MtG would be a close second but the ending of each episode would be to predictable with MtG banning Zylka from the house.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Or Ozymandus and anyone who dislikes MOO3.

So Ozymandus and everyone then?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              I'd have to agree with our German domiciled French friend; Fez and Albert Spear would make a nice odd couple who's antics would provide hours of viewing enjoyment.

Still Zylka and MtG would be a close second but the ending of each episode would be to predictable with MtG banning Zylka from the house.
                              or it would be likeI'm with Busey

Of course, "anyone and MtG" would meet that criteria.

Comment

Working...
                              X