X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with Stupid 7: The resurrection of the vengeance's comeback III

QUESTIONS

1. What is the best video game ever ?
    (please notice: all games not followed by a number will be automatically assumed to be the first episode of the series. For example an answer "Leisure Suit Larry" will be understood as "Leisure Suit Larry 1")

2. Which Apolytoner, not already being a mod, would be the best suited to moderate the OT ?

3. Well ? a)Yes. b)No. c)Maybe.

4. Who will win this round ?

5. Why are Finns evil ?

6. How would you punish them if you could ?

7. What game has no chance to figure in question 1's answers ?

Previous "I'm with Stupid"
    I'm with Stupid VI
    I'm with Stupid V
    I'm with Stupid IV
    I'm with Stupid III
    I'm with Stupid II
    The Original I'm With Stupid

RULES
    The rules are simple. Pick the answer that you think will be the most popular. For instance, if the question is "what shape is a tire?" and 4 people answered square and only 3 answered circle, then those people answering square get 4 points and those answering ciricle only get 3 despite circle being the correct answer. The winner is the player with the highest sum of his scores (all 6 scores added together). The winner gets this job of hosting the next one and being moderator on questions.

ALL ANSWERS SHOULD BE SENT BY PM TO THE HOST. Thank you
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Good questions this time... have to think of the answers for a while.

Comment

sent
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

How are you going to judge Q 5?
        -
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          How are you going to judge Q 5?
          -
          I will merge similar answers. It will be completely subjective of course, but I intend to do it reasonably. Now that I have got the first answers, I understand that "why" questions aren't exactly adapted to the game
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

By the way....Batman always wins.

Except when Robin gets killed.

And his girlfriend

And parents.

And parents bodies desecrated by Ra's Al Ghul

and when an Earthquake hits Gotham.

And when Joker paralyses Batgirl.

And when Bruce Wayne is framed for murder.

And when Hal Jordan goes nuts and tries to destroy the universe.

but otherwise, always.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

For question 1, do you mean computer games or arcade video games?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Oh yeah, and when best friend Commissioner Gordan's wife is killed by the Joker.

Comment

To date, these people have answered:

- Drake Tungsten
                  - Shi Huangdi
                  - Lonestar
                  - Tassadar5000

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                    For question 1, do you mean computer games or arcade video games?
                    Video games. That encompasses all: console, arcade, computers. Hell, you can even answer 'Zylka' if you want, that would be a valid answer

Comment

Sent.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yikes! Q5 & 6 aren't going to be fun at all! I'd be suprised if 3 people picked the same answer!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Video games usually do not include computer games. That's why I asked for a clarification.

Personally, I wouldn't answer "Zylka" as not to inflate his horrendously huge ego further.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

And now...

- Drake Tungsten
                            - Shi Huangdi
                            - Lonestar
                            - Tassadar5000
                            - Tuberski
                            - Imran Siddiqui
                            - Ubran Ranger

Way to go !

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Yikes! Q5 & 6 aren't going to be fun at all! I'd be suprised if 3 people picked the same answer!
                              If we have imaginative answers, that will be fun enough. Besides, I think a few people will find something banal enough to earn points...

Comment

Working...
                              X